Saturday, March 21, 2009

tear of joy

Hi guys...i'm back on posting...today went wif my gf to buy rings...in the end when i rch hme and call her...she now then tell me that she hav no feeling for me as it mean no feeling of loving me for tis whole 2 years i been hard working to be a good boyfriend to her but in the end this is wat i get in return...haha tis is wat i get for my retribution ba...hahaha...i cry,sad n hurting all frm my heart...i feel so emotional now...i dun knoe wat to do nxt...i feel happy that i can get off from a childish girl who claim dun knoe wat is love is all about...lame rite...dun love me then say la...nabei make me feel so worried when she in trouble, i help her, she feel sad, i try to be there for her...but she dun wan me to go...then i sarcifice for her to help her...get nothing in return onli to make me happy in few years...make this is fate which it decide ma...fate make guide me to find a job that i can earn a living...haha sad huh...n tat she say i'm a nice and good person...haha

No comments: